GLHF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

request to drop alliance-

2 posters

Go down

request to drop alliance- Empty request to drop alliance-

Post  SoulsWrath Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm

-With Scipio. Yesterday the harbored an enemy just as I had him to 20 allegiance, and today I had a guy agenttk [254,48] jump in front of my colinization when I had the guy at 35, trying to take it for himself. My last wave were on the way, and had been for 45 mins, so there was no mistake on his part, he knew exactly what he was doing. This is not something an ally should be doing, and I'd like nothing more then to Take him out. If the alliance was dropped, it would also mean more targets for everyone, and if they are in the same boat as me, targets are getting somewhat rare.
SoulsWrath
SoulsWrath

Honor : 11
Music Battle Points : 0

Back to top Go down

request to drop alliance- Empty Re: request to drop alliance-

Post  Tsuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:17 am

Have you tried talking to the one(s) who colonized your target? o.O;
Tsuki
Tsuki

Honor : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulsWrath Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am

Like I said, he knew exactly what he was doing when he hopped in front of my remaining hits. His armies took 15 mins to arrive, mine took 2 hours without ongoers and almost 3 with. He injected his army after my faster troops hit, and while the slower ones were still on the way. I defended against the first couple and killed off his troops, but ran outta heros as almost all my army was either traveling to or returning from the target. The only thing I would have had to say to him is "wtf?!" or maybe "you're a prick". The only diplomatic solution to this, is to burn his city to the ground.. lol.
Really I don't care anymore, as my calendar is full of targets as it is, from helping out the sister league. Just watch these Scipio guys, as from their actions over the last few days, they seem to be trying to provoke a war. It may be just a few of them, or maybe not.. only time will tell I guess.
SoulsWrath
SoulsWrath

Honor : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum